MidNight DayDreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For All Lovers Of The Night

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun and please feel free to ask a question!!!
We are going to start voting for who you think should be artist of the month!!! THE FIRST ONE IS HERE!!!
BRITT HAS A NEW ROLE PLAY UP IN THE MATURE SECTION!!! If you are in that group please join. She loves people Forbidden Knowledge
Latest topics
» Before, Me, Next
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:28 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Keyboard Smash Game (fun!)
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:27 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Shadow Falls Series
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Lenobia's Vow
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:21 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Dargon's Oath
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:19 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Destined (9th book)
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:18 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Awakened (8th book)
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:17 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Linda and John Heffer
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Sylvia Redbird
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:14 pm by KarenaTheFreak

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Role Player of the month!
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 Questionmark This is going to be the top role player of the month chosen by the members of the site.
Writer of the month
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 Questionmark This is the top Writer of the month. Chosen by the members.
Artist of the month
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 Questionmark This is the top artists of the month. Chosen by the members.
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is daejodea

Our users have posted a total of 1766 messages in 276 subjects
Top posters
Baby Girl
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
KarenaTheFreak
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kix
Angelicwolfchild
Soupkan.Kid
Shanchii
Emo Kitty
Nami
Vitani <3's Stark
katwin
ADMINS AND MODS!!!!
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 pm by Baby Girl
Of course we all know i am the Admin, but i want you to also know who are the mods (aka Empress' Council)

Rosaline is a mod as well as a site artist she is in charge of varyious parts in the site.

we are in need of more …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 13
Rank System
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:48 pm by Baby Girl
So right now this is what i have as the rank system for the site. just on amount of posts. If you have an ideas please let me know in here. ((of if its in the wrong order))

Empress

Empress' Council

Serf 0

Peasant 25

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 30
How To........
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 pm by Baby Girl
Okay, so i have noticed not a lot of people know how to make the pictures for their avatar and signatures...

AVATARS: you can either pick what the site has to offer OR you can upload on from your computer... what is best …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 pm

"Mocking you? Actually I was trying to help. The vampire world can be very cruel to someone that knows not its laws. You don't know how to control your hunger, how to feed without killing, or even what all of your new abilities are, but if you want to refuse help then that's your own stupidity." I started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet
Name : Dani
About Me::

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:31 pm

I was trying to hard to stop crying but everything was hurting me. I lept and attacked him.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightdaydreams.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:16 pm

I backhanded her and knocked her away. "You foolish little girl. Even after you have full control of yourself you will not be my equal. I will not be the one to kill you so don't even try it."
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:33 pm

I was so mad that I started to run away. I was running alot faster then normal.I tripped a few times not used to the speed. It wasn't like before I got the hang of that. Nor way it long that I was surrounded by my people. "Oh it's just you m'lady." They all bowed to me. "are you okay, did you kill the monster?" I didn't know when to say to them. I had to be honest. "No, he killed me."

They started to laugh. "But m'lady you are standing right here. You're sense of humor is a one of a kind." said one of the men. Their blood i could hear running through their veins. "Just run from me!" I said leeping towards one of them, i bit into him, but gave him mercy and snapped his neck dead. The other ran away.

i was now the hunted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:56 pm

I reutruned to camp and waited. Sooner or later she would come back. They always did.
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 pm

I drained John dry. i felt like i was now a monster. I was now one. I walked around more and found a patch of grass and laid down in it. they could come and kill me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:15 pm

I walked into my tent to find Vanessa waiting for me topless. One of the perks to being a vampire, we didn't get tired and it was a 1 in a billion chance of ever getting a female pregnant. Unfortunately, i wasn't in the mood for sex right now. "Thank you Vanessa, but now is not the time. Please come back later." She was about to argue when she saw my eyes and quickly bowed and left.
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:20 pm

It wasn't long before my anger kicked in and i got up. I walked all the way back to their camp. There were a few that saw me and I remembered fighthing them. They lifed. One came up to my and I grabbed his throat as I walked. I was about to just squeeze his head off until i found what i was looking for. I dropped the guy and walked it. "You sick bastard." I glared as I saw him lying there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2