MidNight DayDreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For All Lovers Of The Night

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun and please feel free to ask a question!!!
We are going to start voting for who you think should be artist of the month!!! THE FIRST ONE IS HERE!!!
BRITT HAS A NEW ROLE PLAY UP IN THE MATURE SECTION!!! If you are in that group please join. She loves people Forbidden Knowledge
Latest topics
» Before, Me, Next
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:28 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Keyboard Smash Game (fun!)
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:27 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Shadow Falls Series
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Lenobia's Vow
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:21 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Dargon's Oath
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:19 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Destined (9th book)
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:18 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Awakened (8th book)
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:17 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Linda and John Heffer
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Sylvia Redbird
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:14 pm by KarenaTheFreak

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Role Player of the month!
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) Questionmark This is going to be the top role player of the month chosen by the members of the site.
Writer of the month
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) Questionmark This is the top Writer of the month. Chosen by the members.
Artist of the month
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) Questionmark This is the top artists of the month. Chosen by the members.
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is daejodea

Our users have posted a total of 1766 messages in 276 subjects
Top posters
Baby Girl
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_vote_lcapThe Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_voting_barThe Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_vote_rcap 
KarenaTheFreak
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_vote_lcapThe Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_voting_barThe Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_vote_rcap 
Kix
Angelicwolfchild
Soupkan.Kid
Shanchii
Emo Kitty
Nami
Vitani <3's Stark
katwin
ADMINS AND MODS!!!!
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 pm by Baby Girl
Of course we all know i am the Admin, but i want you to also know who are the mods (aka Empress' Council)

Rosaline is a mod as well as a site artist she is in charge of varyious parts in the site.

we are in need of more …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 13
Rank System
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:48 pm by Baby Girl
So right now this is what i have as the rank system for the site. just on amount of posts. If you have an ideas please let me know in here. ((of if its in the wrong order))

Empress

Empress' Council

Serf 0

Peasant 25

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 30
How To........
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 pm by Baby Girl
Okay, so i have noticed not a lot of people know how to make the pictures for their avatar and signatures...

AVATARS: you can either pick what the site has to offer OR you can upload on from your computer... what is best …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet
Name : Dani
About Me::

The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) Empty
PostSubject: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Looks: Name: Dani

Race:Human

I was a warrior. One of the best. I was filled with hate for them. They killed my entire family line. Butchered, like animals. I was only 7. From there on my tribe raised me and I spent 99.99999% of my time killing them. By the time I was 16 I had killed over 100 on my own. Now, there was one target that I was going after. The head vampire of the new clan that was traveling this way. He would be my greatest defeat.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightdaydreams.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Name: Leon
Bio: He was the very first vampire. As such, his abilities are more than ten times stronger than other vampires, but he chooses to keep this fact a secret. He's the leader of the largest vampire clan in history and rules them under strict but fair rules. Feared for his strength and cunning, he is also well loved by his people for treating all with quality and helping them thrive durin times of hardship. He has no close friends and spends most of his time alone.
Looks The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) Tylers10
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:17 pm

I was getting ready when my left hand girl told me what was going on. The tribe, as we called ourselves, were in a panic. We had been here for over 100 years. I glared. i walked out and people were already packing. "What are you people doing? Running and hiding?" I yelled at them. They all looked at me. "This one is mine. I can see you are all scared but I am not going to let our home be taken!" I said. I grabbed my swords and put them on my back and waist. A pair of duel swords, and a waist sword.

No one followed me. Pathetic... my clothes were things so i could easily move around. A tank top and pants with black boots. Inside my pants were gadders that carried daggers in then. I put my hair in a pony tail and left. I was a great tracker too. I had only walked around an hour before I found them. I climb up a tree and watched them. It was a huge clan. I was going to have to plan this carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

"We'll stop here for the day," I told the clan. Unbeknownst to most humans, sunlight did not affect vampires in any way. It was simply a rumor started so we could move around more easily, and while most of us didn't need to rest, there were children among the clan who liked to play. The place we found was nice. There was a clear stream running through a large meadow. Easily big enough to fit us all, and easily defensible sinc there was a cliff on one side. I had to think about the whole clan, not just individuals, so I always planned ahead. "Post sentries at every 500 yards for a 1 mile perimiter." The guards took off, and I sat down on the grass. My clothes were simple. Gray jeans. I wore no shirt or shoes. I had no need for them. I wondered if she was good enough to get past the guards. It would be quite the achievement if she could, but I'd smelled her miles away, and could hear her breathing even now. This could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:03 pm

There was only one guard. Small for a vampire, and not the one I was going for. I was calm and collected. Once he was far enough I jumped down and saw someone moving. I knew it was him. I followed him slowly and without being seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:30 pm

I lead her away from the camp into the forest. I knew she wouldn't show herself around so many vampires. When we were past the mile perimeter, I stopped and leaned against a tree. "You can stop hiding now. We're alone." I grinned wickedly and waited for her to attack.
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:55 pm

I got up from behind a bush and met him face to face. I glared at him and stood 10 feet away from him. i was still calm but i had no expression to me. I wasn't scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:32 pm

"Well? Aren't you here to kill me?" I opened my arms, inviting her to come to my chest. Little did she know that a simple stake through the heart would not break through my skin. A slice with a sword would only dent the blade. There was only one way to kill me. It almost happened once, but I would never let it come that close again.
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:38 pm

I looked at him and put my swords down. "i am not stupid. I know who you are and I know that you aren't going to die the same way i have killed the rest of you animals." I stared him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:03 pm

"Animals? From the look of things, I'd say you're the uncivilized animal darling. You humans are so. . .uncouth at times. You think you rule this world instead of trying to live in harmony with it. It's pathetic really." I just sat there and watched her. Noticing which muscles were tense and which were not. Her legs were taut as if she was ready to spring away at the slightest movement.
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:07 pm

"You butcher our family!" I yelled holding back tears. "you don't deserve to live if all you do is kill a childs entire family!" Some tears were now falling. 'You are all disgusting animals!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:58 am

"You're family tried to murder me in my sleep if I recall correctly. You weren't part of it. That's why I killed them and let you live. Go ahead, try to kill me so I can finish off what's left of the family, you." I slowly walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:02 am

Just then a cold chill went through my entire body. "You're the one that killed my family?!" I was enraged now. I got my swords and decided that right now was the best time for just the one sword. I swung at him, knicking his shoulder only a bit. He was fast. I was mad. I was so upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:43 pm

I looked at her disapprovingly. "If i were wearing a shirt, you would have torn it. That's not very nice." i looked at the red mark on my skin where her blade had connected. "Hmmmm. If you keep hacking for awhile you might eventually break skin, unless your swords break first of course." i grabbed her blades in my hands and pulled her close to me. "Tell me darling," i whispered. "Are you really going to just throw your life away like this?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:08 pm

I tried to move back. "Let me go!" I cried out. I struggled in his clutch. My duel swords on my back the way he was holding them I was stuck. I started to unto my top so that I could unbuckle the holders and get free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:56 am

"Undressing for me already? Before introducing myself? My my. We do move fast don't we?" I snapped the blades of her swords in half with a flick of my wrists, and threw her hard against a tree. "I'm in a good mood today, so I'm going to let you live. I'm going to close my eyes and count to 10. If I still see you here when I open my eyes, I won't hesitate to drain you of blood. I'm a bit hungry after all. However, you've proven to be very entertaining and I would much rather you run now and live to try another day, but the choice is entirely yours." I closed my eyes. "One. . .two. . ."
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:41 pm

That comment made me blushes. A lot. When I was flung against the tree I had the wind knocked out of me. He was at 7 when I finally got my strength back. I had 3 seconds to run. i could run and get new swords... or I could stay and finish what I came out here to do. Even if that met we both died at the same time. I stood up, took off my top, then unbuckled the holders, and put my shirt back on. I didn't bother to button it, it was about to get ripped from the fight anyway. "Ten..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:18 pm

I opened my eyes. "Stupid stupid girl. You don't know when you're beaten do you? Fine. I will do worse than kill you." I appeared behind her and sank my fangs into her neck, releasing the venom that would change her into a vampire. "Now you will become that which you hunt. Can you overcome the self-loathing to continue your battles or will it be too much and you'll kill yourself. Or worse, will you simply give in to the new way of life and become like any other vampire?" I whispered all this into her ear as I lay her down and her body began the change. Excruciating pain for about 10 minutes, then it would be done.
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:30 pm

He moved a lot faster then I was expecting. I tried to grab him as he started to bite into me. When it broke skin I growled in anger. It was a matter of seconds before I started crying in agony. I could feel it all starting to flow into my veins. I never felt this sort of pain since my family died. He was stronger then any vampire then I had known. He was gentle when he laid me down on the grass though. I didn't notice it at the time because I was in so much pain. "Make it stop!" I ordered him. It was about a minute later before I was begging. "Please make it stop! It's burning!" I cried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am

I sighed as my compassionate side gave in and placed a finger on each of her temples. I gave just enough pressure to make her black out. When she woke up, she would b a full fledged vampire, I just wasn't sure whether I wanted to stick around and watch or not, but as her creator it was my duty to show her the ropes, so I sat oon the ground and waited.
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:55 pm

I as having a nightmare about the night that my family died. It was like i was getting the pain of it all over again. I woke up screaming and then i touched my neck. The scar was there, i felt my teeth. Fangs. I looked curled up and started to cry. I couldn't believe this. It was something i never wanted. I guess i had it coming. i would have to figure something out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:00 pm

"You're awake. Good. Are you thirsty?" I looked down at her. Her throat would feel like sandpaper by now, I just wondered whether or not she would admit it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:11 am

I looked at him. "You know I am." I glared. But I am not going to just let it take control. I am going home." I got up to walk away and then i realized... I couldn't ever go home again. Tears started to role down my face. Everything was being taken from me again. I fell to my knees and put my hands in my face to sobs quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:26 am

I actually felt bad for her. "Here," u grudgingly held out my wrist to her. "Drink. It makes things a lot easier."
Back to top Go down
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:52 am

I pushed his hand away in anger. "Don't touch me!" I growled. "You ruined my life twice now! Mocking me isn't going to stop me from hating you creatures! Making me like you only gets me more mad!" I as actually growling now. I fell again, this time my face hit the grass. I hadn't sobbed so hard before. I was giving myself a headache. I felt like a baby. I just kept thinking of what was back home and now they would kill me if they ever found out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)   The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Beast/BG)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next