MidNight DayDreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For All Lovers Of The Night

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun and please feel free to ask a question!!!
We are going to start voting for who you think should be artist of the month!!! THE FIRST ONE IS HERE!!!
BRITT HAS A NEW ROLE PLAY UP IN THE MATURE SECTION!!! If you are in that group please join. She loves people Forbidden Knowledge
Latest topics
» Before, Me, Next
Kalona I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:28 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Keyboard Smash Game (fun!)
Kalona I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:27 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Shadow Falls Series
Kalona I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Lenobia's Vow
Kalona I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:21 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Dargon's Oath
Kalona I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:19 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Destined (9th book)
Kalona I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:18 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Awakened (8th book)
Kalona I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:17 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Linda and John Heffer
Kalona I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Sylvia Redbird
Kalona I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:14 pm by KarenaTheFreak

Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Role Player of the month!
    Kalona Questionmark This is going to be the top role player of the month chosen by the members of the site.
    Writer of the month
    Kalona Questionmark This is the top Writer of the month. Chosen by the members.
    Artist of the month
    Kalona Questionmark This is the top artists of the month. Chosen by the members.
    Statistics
    We have 55 registered users
    The newest registered user is daejodea

Our users have posted a total of 1766 messages in 276 subjects
    Top posters
    Baby Girl
    Kalona I_vote_lcapKalona I_voting_barKalona I_vote_rcap 
    KarenaTheFreak
    Kix
    Angelicwolfchild
    Soupkan.Kid
    Shanchii
    Emo Kitty
    Nami
    Vitani <3's Stark
    katwin
    ADMINS AND MODS!!!!
    Kalona I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 pm by Baby Girl
    Of course we all know i am the Admin, but i want you to also know who are the mods (aka Empress' Council)

Rosaline is a mod as well as a site artist she is in charge of varyious parts in the site.

we are in need of more …

[ Full reading ]
    Comments: 13
    Rank System
    Kalona I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:48 pm by Baby Girl
    So right now this is what i have as the rank system for the site. just on amount of posts. If you have an ideas please let me know in here. ((of if its in the wrong order))

Empress

Empress' Council

Serf 0

Peasant 25

[ Full reading ]
    Comments: 30
    How To........
    Kalona I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 pm by Baby Girl
    Okay, so i have noticed not a lot of people know how to make the pictures for their avatar and signatures...

AVATARS: you can either pick what the site has to offer OR you can upload on from your computer... what is best …

[ Full reading ]
    Comments: 1
    March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar

Kalona

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    KarenaTheFreak
    Royal Council
    Royal Council
    KarenaTheFreak

Character sheet
    Name : Karena Drako
    About Me::

Kalona Empty
    PostSubject: Kalona   Kalona I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Kalona is a fallen angel an old warrior of Nyx,that first appears in Untamed and is described to have the appearance of an angel. He has beauty beyond compare, wings the color of the ravens wings (dark purple), long, thick black hair, and the ability to change into the form of a giant raven. He has smooth skin the color of the sun's rays and his eyes are the color of amber.Since Kalona was a creature from the heavens, he has an aversion to earth and prefers to not go under ground unless completely necessary . Kalona has an uncontrollable lust for women and he hates that he has to have them. After bedding one maiden in a Cherokee village, he became obsessed with them and turned into a monster because of it. He ruled over the men with his divine power and defiled the women there. The Wise Woman of the village has said that women is his water, his air, and his food - his very life. Kalona is the father of the Raven Mockers, which are the mutant children of Kalona and the Cherokee women he raped. Kalona was finally put an end to when the Wise Women from all the tribes made a girl out of clay using skills of themselves so she could run as fast as the wind and have beauty beyond compare. They named her A-ya and she possessed the five elements like Zoey. She was so beautiful that Kalona could not resist her. A-ya led Kalona to a cave deep in the forest where the Wise Women follow them and chanted magical words. When Kalona followed A-ya into the cave, she turned back into the earth she once was, trapping Kalona along with her and her soul disappeared after several years. The Wise Women called to Earth Mother to seal the cave. In present time, Kalona is resurrected by Stevie Rae's blood when it is absorbed by a big oak tree as said in a prophecy by Aphrodite. The oak tree opens revealing Kalona, who becomes Neferet's Consort. In "Hunted" he comes to Zoey in a dream and tries to tempt her into joining him against Nyx because he thinks Zoey is the fair maiden A-ya, who was created to love Kalona but she resists. He fails at the end when Zoey banishes him along with Neferet and is no longer penetrated by his luring spell. Even so, he penetrates her dreams and tries to woo her on various occasions after words. At the same time, he pretends to be Erebus, the consort of Nyx, while Neferet poses as the Nyx Incarnate. Kalona kills Heath at the end of Tempted for overhearing a conversation with him and Neferet. He also tells Zoey he can be good if he was with her fully. In Burned, Neferet bound his body under an oath. In order to redeem it back for himself, he needs to complete the purpose Neferet sends him for to the Otherworld - to not let Zoey come back again, a task in which he failed to accomplish.
    Back to top Go down

Kalona
    Page 1 of 1