MidNight DayDreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For All Lovers Of The Night

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun and please feel free to ask a question!!!
We are going to start voting for who you think should be artist of the month!!! THE FIRST ONE IS HERE!!!
BRITT HAS A NEW ROLE PLAY UP IN THE MATURE SECTION!!! If you are in that group please join. She loves people Forbidden Knowledge
Latest topics
» Before, Me, Next
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:28 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Keyboard Smash Game (fun!)
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:27 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Shadow Falls Series
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Lenobia's Vow
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:21 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Dargon's Oath
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:19 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Destined (9th book)
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:18 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Awakened (8th book)
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:17 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Linda and John Heffer
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Sylvia Redbird
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:14 pm by KarenaTheFreak

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Role Player of the month!
What are you listening to? - Page 3 Questionmark This is going to be the top role player of the month chosen by the members of the site.
Writer of the month
What are you listening to? - Page 3 Questionmark This is the top Writer of the month. Chosen by the members.
Artist of the month
What are you listening to? - Page 3 Questionmark This is the top artists of the month. Chosen by the members.
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is daejodea

Our users have posted a total of 1766 messages in 276 subjects
Top posters
Baby Girl
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat are you listening to? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat are you listening to? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
KarenaTheFreak
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat are you listening to? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat are you listening to? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kix
Angelicwolfchild
Soupkan.Kid
Shanchii
Emo Kitty
Nami
Vitani <3's Stark
katwin
ADMINS AND MODS!!!!
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 pm by Baby Girl
Of course we all know i am the Admin, but i want you to also know who are the mods (aka Empress' Council)

Rosaline is a mod as well as a site artist she is in charge of varyious parts in the site.

we are in need of more …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 13
Rank System
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:48 pm by Baby Girl
So right now this is what i have as the rank system for the site. just on amount of posts. If you have an ideas please let me know in here. ((of if its in the wrong order))

Empress

Empress' Council

Serf 0

Peasant 25

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 30
How To........
What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 pm by Baby Girl
Okay, so i have noticed not a lot of people know how to make the pictures for their avatar and signatures...

AVATARS: you can either pick what the site has to offer OR you can upload on from your computer... what is best …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

What are you listening to?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KarenaTheFreak
Royal Council
Royal Council
KarenaTheFreak

Character sheet
Name : Karena Drako
About Me::

What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Papa don't preach ~ glee cast
Back to top Go down
Kix
Knight, Dame
Kix

Character sheet
Name : Sundance

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:48 pm

hello hello paramore
Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
Royal Council
Royal Council
KarenaTheFreak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:17 am

Bleach's 6th Theme
Back to top Go down
Angelicwolfchild
Squire
Angelicwolfchild

Character sheet
Name :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:39 am

These words- Natasha Bedingfield
Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
Royal Council
Royal Council
KarenaTheFreak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:19 am

The sound of my comps fan...
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Serf
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Over You ~ Duaghtry
Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
Royal Council
Royal Council
KarenaTheFreak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:44 pm

House lol
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Serf
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Far Away ~ Nickelback
Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
Royal Council
Royal Council
KarenaTheFreak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Fairytale fights background music lol
Back to top Go down
Kix
Knight, Dame
Kix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Teach me how to Jerk-Audio push
Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
Royal Council
Royal Council
KarenaTheFreak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:50 am

Somewhere over the rainbow - Glee cast
Back to top Go down
Kix
Knight, Dame
Kix

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Rivers Flow - Twilight soundtrack
Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
Royal Council
Royal Council
KarenaTheFreak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Sorcerers apprentice commercial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MidNight DayDreams :: Entertainment :: Games-
Jump to: