MidNight DayDreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For All Lovers Of The Night

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun and please feel free to ask a question!!!
We are going to start voting for who you think should be artist of the month!!! THE FIRST ONE IS HERE!!!
BRITT HAS A NEW ROLE PLAY UP IN THE MATURE SECTION!!! If you are in that group please join. She loves people Forbidden Knowledge
Latest topics
» Before, Me, Next
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:28 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Keyboard Smash Game (fun!)
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:27 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Shadow Falls Series
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Lenobia's Vow
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:21 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Dargon's Oath
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:19 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Destined (9th book)
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:18 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Awakened (8th book)
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:17 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Linda and John Heffer
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Sylvia Redbird
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:14 pm by KarenaTheFreak

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Role Player of the month!
The Awakening Questionmark This is going to be the top role player of the month chosen by the members of the site.
Writer of the month
The Awakening Questionmark This is the top Writer of the month. Chosen by the members.
Artist of the month
The Awakening Questionmark This is the top artists of the month. Chosen by the members.
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is daejodea

Our users have posted a total of 1766 messages in 276 subjects
Top posters
Baby Girl
The Awakening I_vote_lcapThe Awakening I_voting_barThe Awakening I_vote_rcap 
KarenaTheFreak
Kix
Angelicwolfchild
Soupkan.Kid
Shanchii
Emo Kitty
Nami
Vitani <3's Stark
katwin
ADMINS AND MODS!!!!
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 pm by Baby Girl
Of course we all know i am the Admin, but i want you to also know who are the mods (aka Empress' Council)

Rosaline is a mod as well as a site artist she is in charge of varyious parts in the site.

we are in need of more …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 13
Rank System
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:48 pm by Baby Girl
So right now this is what i have as the rank system for the site. just on amount of posts. If you have an ideas please let me know in here. ((of if its in the wrong order))

Empress

Empress' Council

Serf 0

Peasant 25

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 30
How To........
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 pm by Baby Girl
Okay, so i have noticed not a lot of people know how to make the pictures for their avatar and signatures...

AVATARS: you can either pick what the site has to offer OR you can upload on from your computer... what is best …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Awakening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baby Girl
Empress
Baby Girl

Character sheet
Name : Dani
About Me::

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:27 am

book
THE AWAKENING
The novel starts with 15 year old Chloe Saunders locked in a room in an unknown location after being betrayed by her Aunt Lauren who it was previously revealed works for the people who owned Lyle House. Chloe has just had to inform the ghost of her friend Elizabeth "Liz" Delaney that she is actually dead, as Liz simply thought she was having many strange dreams. The news shocks Liz so much that she leaves Chloe. While trying to contact her again Chloe accidently summons the ghost of Brady Hirsch who reveals that he had been a patient at Lyle House before being brought to the building they are currently in and murdered. He informs Chloe that he heard Dr. Davidoff and Chloe's aunt Lauren Fellows arguing about Derek Souza. Aunt Lauren wanted him killed. This prompts Chloe to start plotting ways to escape along with her fellow supernaturals Rachelle "Rae" Rogers and Tori in order to find Derek and his foster brother Simon Bae and help them.

Dr. Davidoff takes Chloe on a short tour of the hospital and tells her about the Edison Group, named after Thomas Edison. He tells her that the group exists to help better the life of supernaturals. Davidoff gives Chloe a book explaining all about necromancers Chloe's supernatural type. He leaves her alone, locked in a small room to read. Soon after Davidoff leaves for lunch Chloe breaks out of the room and, after getting Davidoff's computer password from a demi-demon trapped in the building, finds more information about the Edison group. She finds out that all the occupants at Lyle House were genetically modified at birth to become stronger supernaturals. If any of their subjects became too powerful or could not control their powers were quickly killed to ensure the safety of the Edison group and the entire supernatural community. Soon after learning this Chloe agrees to help Davidoff and Diane Enright (Tori's mother) find Simon and Derek at their agreed meeting point, claiming she wants Simon to get his insulin. Tori demands to join the group because she wants to go shopping. At the factory where Derek, Simon, Rae and Chloe hid in after their initial escape from Lyle House Chloe and Tori manage to escape from the Edison group with the help of Liz, who is now a poltergeist, and Aunt Lauren. Lauren gives Chloe a note explaining that she only wanted to help young supernaturals not kill them although it is known that she doesn't include Derek (a werewolf) in this.

Tori and Chloe meet the guys the next day at their arranged meeting place and set off to find Simon and Derek's father who they say will help them all. They stay in an old abandoned house for the night even though there is a corpse in the house. That night while she is dreaming Chloe accidently resurrects the corpse. While trying to release it's soul back to the afterlife Chloe discovers that she can control the zombie although the zombie hates her for returning him to his rotted corpse, though soon after she manages to release him. The four have to leave the house quickly as the screaming of Tori and Chloe had been heard. While looking for shelter, Derek tells Tori and Chloe to wait but immediately after he and Simon leave Tori walks off to find a better place to wait. They encounter three street girls who try to rob them but Tori (who is a witch/sorcerer hybrid) uses spells to throw them off. One girl recovers fast enough to catch Chloe. Tori doesn't stop to help Chloe but Derek soon arrives and almost throws the girl into a brick wall but at the last moment after a panicked shout from Chloe Derek throws her over the wall instead. The group soon plans to travel to Albany to try and find a friend of their fathers since they have no luck finding their father. While on the bus to Albany Derek wakes Chloe and tells her he needs to Change so they leave Simon and Tori on the bus after telling Tori what is happening. Derek partially Changes into a wolf but his body stops halfway through then Changes back into human. The next morning they climb into the back of a strangers van and travel part way to Albany, climbing off when it stops. As they are walking to the next town Derek shares parts of his life with Chloe. They encounter two werewolves named Liam and Ramon who assume from the size of Derek that he is the son of Zachery Cain although this is not confirmed by Derek. They threaten to harm Chloe unless Derek leaves with them to go to the werewolf Pack and tell them he is responsible for various crimes Liam and Ramon have committed. There is a fight ending with Chloe stabbing Liam in the leg. They arrive in Albany the next day and meet with Simon and Tori again after discovering their father's friend is missing. The Edison group arrives at night looking for the four of them, armed with real guns. They escape from them and find Andrew (their father's friend) who has also escaped from the Edison group. He takes the four of them to a safe house, explaining on the way that Kit, the boys' father, hadn't been involved in the Edison group he had been fighting against it along with Andrew and a small group of others. Derek, Simon, Tori and Chloe all agree to help Andrew and the others break in to the hospital, destroy the Edison group and rescue Rae and Aunt Lauren even though Chloe thinks she may have seen her Aunt's ghost. The novel ends when they reach the safe house.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightdaydreams.heavenforum.com

The Awakening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MidNight DayDreams :: Kelley Armstrong :: Darkest Powers-
Jump to: